FINAL NOTICE: 4 March 2013
TO: President of the REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
And the ministers and assistants in the office of the presidentDear MR ZUMA.
With reference to communication sent on 18 January 2013 to the minister of arts & culture;
which was followed up with a further request for clarification as set out in the letter and questions below, and was copied to your office on the 30th January 2013 with an urgent request for answer to several key questions regarding the registration of the REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA as a corporation. The email is below for your reference.
I state for the record that to date, the 4th March 2013, we have not received a response of any kind. This matter is of critical importance to every South African regarding their legal standing and relationship to the corporation called REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.
On the government website it clearly states that in case all attempts fail to get a response from various government departments, your office should be the final attempt to get a response and feedback.
After exhausting all possible avenues and requesting responses from five different government departments on the issue below, we have not had a single response to date from any of the ministers or their departments. This is therefore the final attempt to get an urgent response to the question below.
You are hereby granted FIVE days from date hereof to respond in detail to the questions below after which we will proceed with legal action to extract the information required.
Please use the email below to respond and please request a proof of delivery with your response.
In Pure Truth
Michael of the family Tellinger
Founder of UBUNTU Party and UBUNTU Liberation Movement
All rights reserved - Non Assumpsit
Open letter and enquiry from the UBUNTU Party DATE: 18 Jan 2013
TO: Sibusiso Xaba, the Director General of Arts & Culture - Republic Of South Africa
10th Floor, Kingsley Centre, 481Stanza Bopape
Cnr Steve Biko & Pretorius Streets Arcadia - Tel: 012 441 3027
RE: The registration of the corporation called “REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA”.
Dear Mr Xaba.
In our effort to bring absolute freedom and liberty to all the people of South Africa, especially on the economic front, it has come to our attention that our country “REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA” is registered as a corporation on the US Securities Exchange, among other well recognised corporations like Anglo American, Old Mutual, ABSA and Standard Bank. Please click on the following link to verify this: http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=south+africa&match=contains&action=getcompany
- We need urgent information and answers to the following questions to be able to accurately advise the people of South African about their rights and their relationship to this corporation.
- We require to view or to obtain a certified copy of the original registration document, founding statement and title deed of this corporation called REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.
- Who authorised that the REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA was to be registered as such and why?
- Who is the CEO of this corporation.
- Who is the accounting officer and what financial statement does it produce?
- What are the assets of this corporation?
- Are these assets traded by this corporation – if so, how and where, and who is accountable for trading these assets?
- Who are the shareholders of the corporation and how are they appointed?
- What is the relationship of the people of South Africa to this corporation called REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.
- Is there any agreement between the people and/or citizens of South Africa and the REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA? If so, where are those agreements and when were they entered into?
- Do the people of South Africa have any obligations to this corporation, and if so do they have the right to renounce such obligation?
- Since our BILL OF RIGHTS and our constitution, as well as the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights strictly forbids any form of slavery or forced servitude, what rights do the people who live in the land referred to as South Africa have, to cut all their ties and any responsibility to this corporation that they did not even know existed?
- What is the relationship between this corporation called THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA and the GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA?
We require your urgent attention and response to this within 7 (seven) days, as this matter has severe implications to the liberties and economic freedoms of all the people who live in this land, called South Africa.
In pure truth
Michael of the family Tellinger
Founder of the UBUNTU Party
All rights reserved - Non assumpsit